Not Working ONE PIECE BON! BON! JOURNEY!! Ver. 1.19.1 MOD APK | Unlim Skill | Skill Effects

@DESLOKAT Hi, you know if the " a server error as occured" error is linked to somethign specific or just randomly occuring to some peopels with the mod, since i see that some peoples doesnt have this issue and other have

I think it's randomly. I have never seen this error, so unfortunately I cannot help.

Also, if you use Dr Kureha, she will give you an extra 5 turns.
Good for key stages and extra points.

hm couldn't install apk with game already installed via play store. The apk successfully installed after I had uninstalled but now I lose all the progress and my account lol. Took a while for me to get to the top 10... "Bear" here ... Facebook linking fails every time I try

hm couldn't install apk with game already installed via play store. The apk successfully installed after I had uninstalled but now I lose all the progress and my account lol. Took a while for me to get to the top 10... "Bear" here ... Facebook linking fails every time I try
Read spoiler on main page for non rooted and rooted device how to login fb and google account.

Uninstall facebook and try login with facebook

I can't remember which stage but Nami coin trick was working fine where it would automatically money draw 5 times upon activating her skill but now her skill activation only does one money draw ... is there a condition to make it work like all the time?

I can't remember which stage but Nami coin trick was working fine where it would automatically money draw 5 times upon activating her skill but now her skill activation only does one money draw ... is there a condition to make it work like all the time?
For normal ability will work 5 times and for team link ability will work single times. You must have changed your team and nami can use team link now. Normal nami ability gives 30k for each lucky ability total you can get 300k while team link gives 60k for each lucky ability total 600k.

Tags Tags
one piece bonbon hack one piece bonbon mod