This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD One Piece Treasure Cruise (Global) Ver. 14.1.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage |

when you are flagged with your name in red does that means you will get eventually banned, or does that meanit's just a warning, does the red name ever goes away? what if i want to join another alliance?

when you are flagged with your name in red does that means you will get eventually banned, or does that meanit's just a warning, does the red name ever goes away? what if i want to join another alliance?
Probably. If they find you cheating again, they will block your account, which means no more transferring account(i.e., no more changing device) Atleast thats what they said when i last played.

Thanks for the reply. So even if there was no risk in past events? Will I no longer be able to participate in kizuna with my liv 230 account? Is there a chance to figure out which member of the coaching was caught ticking? If I leave the group, will the ban take off the rest of the alliance?

Tags Tags
one piece - treasure cruise (global) one piece - treasure cruise (global) cheat one piece - treasure cruise (global) hack one piece - treasure cruise (global) mod one piece treasure cruise one piece treasure cruise cheat one piece treasure cruise hack one piece treasure cruise mod