Outdated One Punch Man World Global Ver 1.0.0 Mod Menu Apk | One Hit | Dumb Enemy

dead4ngel

Platinian
Mar 6, 2021
Uk
Works well. Just don't abuse the 1 hit kill. Kinda use it when timer is low and you should avoid ban.

Clear tutorial before using any mods.

Thank you deathlantern for the mod

dead4ngel

Platinian
Mar 6, 2021
Uk
DO NOT USE THIS MOD ANYMORE (IT WILL BAN YOU OFC OPMW ANTI CHEAT IS GOOD EVEN IF YOU USE DUMB ENEMY ONLY) TESTED BY ME! USE IF YOU JUST WANT TO TRY THE GAME :D
Surely If you use the 1 hit and dumb enemy wisely I.e when timer is low or once you've gotten health down on enemy quite abit then it shouldn't flag as any cheating?

Or are they just detecting some alteration within the app mod itself? In which case yeah won't matter how you use the mods.

Reactions: justlurkingjfl

justlurkingjfl

Platinian
Jan 23, 2024
Surely If you use the 1 hit and dumb enemy wisely I.e when timer is low or once you've gotten health down on enemy quite abit then it shouldn't flag as any cheating?

Or are they just detecting some alteration within the app mod itself? In which case yeah won't matter how you use the mods.
They detect it even if you use it at low health, no point they have good anti cheat