Modding Tools [OPEN SOURCE] PG3D Mod Menu Launcher w/ Code Injection Using VirtualApp

Jbro129

Oct 23, 2017
www.youtube.com
VirtualApp is like Parallel Space which allows you to launch apps from within a virtual environment which is inside of another app. I'm sure you have heard of VirtualXposed. You can use xposed modules and run apps within a virtual environment without root or xposed being present on your device. VirtualApp is very powerful framework and is what made my old PG3D Mod Menu Launcher possible. I discontinued my launcher a long time ago and I have been absent from the modding community and YouTube for a long time as well, but I still get questions from people asking how I was able to created this. I want to share some of my modding knowledge since a lot of what I know can't be found on any modding forum, which is why I decided to upload my project to Github.
This isn't a tutorial. This is me showing how I managed to create my mod menu launcher so that anyone interested could use the code and/or techniques shared to create something themselves.

Check it out here

I hope you guys like it :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Tested Shared Android MODs 3
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
xtnctlynx ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
san 1111 [Android Apps] Older Versions 1
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 38
JokerArt EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Chhorng ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Daniel118 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
AndnixSH TUTORIALS 0

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImYired