PMT FREE MOD OUTERPLANE - Strategy Anime Ver. 1.2.35 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | No Skill Cooldown | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier [6 FEATURES]

The mod has been detected, I got banned without doing anything, just downloaded the game (5GB data) and closed it, then, opened it a day after and I was banned!!!
Same for me. I've tried with signed apk (Galaxy S23), and with unsigned (VPhoneGaGa).
I did this just to test and glad I didn't get invested in the game too much.

Same for me. I've tried with signed apk (Galaxy S23), and with unsigned (VPhoneGaGa).
I did this just to test and glad I didn't get invested in the game too much.
The problem for me that I wasted 5GB of my internet quota and the internet quote in my country is very expensive unfortunately 😞.

嘿,兄弟们,不得不以沉重的消息告诉各位,洗白的方式失败了。我个人觉得,除了高效的检索机制外,更严重的地方是来自于玩家之间的举报。因为我曾经发现,过关卡有时间以及队伍记录,这很容易会引起别人举报。将心比心,如果你自己正常游玩的时候,好不容易付出了很多的时间与精力才打通的关卡,结果被别人用破解版一下子就打通了,这你能开心得起来吗?
当然,介于这种方式,还有一个法子,那么就是在没有排行榜的地方使用破解。但是我记得只要是关卡性的东西,好像除了魔王深渊之外,其他都是有关卡记录的。
总之,不得不说再见了。虽然浪费了不少的时间,但还是开发者能破解这款游戏,辛苦了。
1000053733.jpg

Reactions: shy1227
What else is left? :)

Does anyone have recommendations for this type of game that doesn't risk getting banned?
King's Raid. The game is dead anyway. Devs don't care what you do with it.

Outerplane is fun even without cheats. Aether Gazer is one that you should play without cheats. They are very generous and F2P players can complete the whole game without paying a cent.

Reactions: ByKarahanli
Tags Tags
outerplane - strategy anime outerplane - strategy anime cheat outerplane - strategy anime hack outerplane - strategy anime mod outerplane - strategy anime mod apk rpg