Patching signature in Bluestacks 4 works again

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Denmark
I've heard patching/disabling signature check doesn't work on Bluestacks
I just tried it, Lucky Patcher got stuck forever and Bluestacks interface messing up while patching but it actually patched it.

So to get it work:
Update Bluestacks: BlueStacks - Der Beste Android Emulator Für PC. I highly recommended uninstalling Bluestacks that erase all data and install it back
Update BStweaker to root Bluestacks: BlueStacks Tweaker Official Site. Full stop BS, go to Root and unlock and open BS. After it loaded engine, patch it to root instantly
Update LuckyPatcher: Lucky Patcher V8.5.5 Download Latest APK - [OFFICIAL WEBSITE]

Open LP. Click Toolbox -> Patch to Android. Apply first 2 patches

This is the important part, LP will get stuck in "Please wait" forever and BS interface messing up. You must wait 5 minutes and close BS

Reopen BS and open LP, Toolbox -> Patch to Android. If 2 patches says (patch applied), patch the 3rd one. If not, try again and try uncheck "only patch dalvik-cache"

Wait 5 minutes, close and reopen BS and open LP. If the 3rd says (patch applied), congrats, now you can install unsigned APK :D

Versions I've tested
Bluestacks: 4.120.5.1101
BStweaker: 5.15.0
LuckyPatcher: 8.5.5

1568490370975.png

Reactions: Se7enthSin

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cowwww