Not Working Pet Compact - NKG v2.1.0.0 Private server (Vietnamese) | GM Tool

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Why does a black screen light up after installing updates, and nothing happens? and make a Russian chat in the discord)
No idea, I don't play game anymore. Contact owner of the server Email: [email protected] or Facebook: Log into Facebook
And contact owner of unofficial Discord server if you want add russian chat. Be careful, the owner is known to be a scammer. Don't pay anything directly to him

Reactions: Robot16 and abner01

xRude

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 7, 2017
The game is no longer in English @AndnixSH
The server host started using a VN version after an update

kaeji

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2020
VN
No idea, I don't play game anymore. Contact owner of the server Email: [email protected] or Facebook: Log into Facebook
And contact owner of unofficial Discord server if you want add russian chat. Be careful, the owner is known to be a scammer. Don't pay anything directly to him
yeah you are right because the owner of the discord server always try to ban me lol

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
The game is no longer in English @AndnixSH
The server host started using a VN version after an update
They switched to chinese version with VN language.They only care about viet community it seems
And don't think it's easy to replace language in APK because resources are totally different

asansoho

Platinian
Jan 20, 2019
kalimantan barat
sir if you know this game dev known as scammer why you still post this tread...
its will be more victim if you keep this tread post.
i sugest you delete it

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
sir if you know this game dev known as scammer why you still post this tread...
its will be more victim if you keep this tread post.
i sugest you delete it
Read properly. Owner of unofficial Discord server is a scammer, not game developer
No one got scammed using the paid GM tool
Next time, your post may be deleted for misleading

• Haha
Reactions: Jih-jay

kaeji

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2020
VN
Read properly. Owner of unofficial Discord server is a scammer, not game developer
No one got scammed using the paid GM tool
Next time, your post may be deleted for misleading
actually i don't think the owner of the discord server is a scammer because he said he helped the owner to translate the game to English, probably don't buy anything from him tho