Not Working Pet Compact - NKG v2.1.0.0 Private server (Vietnamese) | GM Tool

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
actually i don't think the owner of the discord server is a scammer because he said he helped the owner to translate the game to English, probably don't buy anything from him tho
He was scamming someone on this forum. See #1 and #2
But yeah no one should trust him even he stopped scamming

kaeji

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2020
VN
He was scamming someone on this forum. See #1 and #2
But yeah no one should trust him even he stopped scamming
the owner of the discord is Nezzy and i don't think there's any connection between them, maybe he left the server and another member become the owner, i tried to talk with the owner of the discord and he look like a good person, i also asked some people in the discord server and most of them say he's not a scammer (and probably the reason i was banned) but yeah don't trust anyone including good peoples, u don't know when they're in disguise...

Reactions: AndnixSH

kaeji

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2020
VN
u can read their skill in english version from this server u can screenshot it and save the picture and read it everytime, very2 easy bro if u use your brain :pepe013: :pepe013: :pepe013: :pepe013: :pepe013:
the way the developers of that server talk like sh!t, even worse than this server and they don't give S+ in gacha draw anymore, it mean now you need to spend money to buy the tool and get more S+

haleysanna

Platinian
Apr 2, 2019
idk
friendly tips, dont bought paid tools, its buggy and gm unable to fix it, some paid user got their account error and ended up with losing their account+money :face54: