Not Working Picka : 30 Days to Love v0.3.12 | MOD APK | Unlimited Battery | Unlimited Gold

Eunie

Platinian
Dec 11, 2020
Indonesia
I was searching for this mod and finally got it but still under fixing :( so i guess i have to wait. Please ping me if it fixes. Thank you

Reactions: Cii

Min28

Platinian
Jun 9, 2022
None of your damn business
Hello Im back again
I have downloaded the mod apk from firemedia.
Then I also downloaded and updated the lucky patch to the latest version.
I tried installing the mod but it says app cannot be installed.
When I went to picka on the lucky patch I dont know how to proceed. Am I supposed to download the mod apk or install the mod from there?
If I have to do that, how?

Now I am unsure how to proceed :(
Please help 💔

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
Hello Im back again
I have downloaded the mod apk from firemedia.
Then I also downloaded and updated the lucky patch to the latest version.
I tried installing the mod but it says app cannot be installed.
When I went to picka on the lucky patch I dont know how to proceed. Am I supposed to download the mod apk or install the mod from there?
If I have to do that, how?

Now I am unsure how to proceed :(
Please help 💔
What lucky patch? If you already have an existing game of Picka downloaded somewhere, the one you downloaded from here won't be installed, of course.

Reactions: Min28

Min28

Platinian
Jun 9, 2022
None of your damn business
What lucky patch? If you already have an existing game of Picka downloaded somewhere, the one you downloaded from here won't be installed, of course.
This one says that device should be fully patched. Thats why I download Lucky patch.
I downloaded this revealed content. This file says its a Signed Mod apk. I tried to install this but its not getting installed. Probably because I already have installed picka from play store.
This is where im at a lost how to proceed. Because the instructions says install unsigned apk over the playstore version :(

Im at a lost how to proceed from there. :(

Attachments

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
This one says that device should be fully patched. Thats why I download Lucky patch.
I downloaded this revealed content. This file says its a Signed Mod apk. I tried to install this but its not getting installed. Probably because I already have installed picka from play store.
This is where im at a lost how to proceed. Because the instructions says install unsigned apk over the playstore version :(

Im at a lost how to proceed from there. :(
you have to remove the app store version and directly install the one from here. you don't have to install any other things aside from the link provided.

after that, it should automatically get installed after downloading.