Not Working Picka : 30 Days to Love v0.3.12 | MOD APK | Unlimited Battery | Unlimited Gold

loser_lia

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Philippines
give modder the time to fix it, modding isn't easy so the best thanks we can give them is to wait patiently. i'm sure they are doing their best to resolve the issues with the game. as i've seen it, no one has tried to mod it before (might be because it's too hard or the game is server sided), so wait patiently.
Very well said.

Reactions: alessiajohn04

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
Can you recommend a good game like 30DTL?
Mystic Messenger but I don't see any mods for it anywhere now. The most similar I can recommend are Episode App, Choices App, If You App, FictIf App.

If I remember correctly, Choices, FictIf and Episode are already listed here so just search for them.

I already posted If You but it's still under approval, hopefully it'll get approved soon!

• Love
Reactions: loser_lia

loser_lia

Platinian
Jun 5, 2022
Philippines
Mystic Messenger but I don't see any mods for it anywhere now. The most similar I can recommend are Episode App, Choices App, If You App, FictIf App.

If I remember correctly, Choices, FictIf and Episode are already listed here so just search for them.

I already posted If You but it's still under approval, hopefully it'll get approved soon!
Okay, thank you! I will try these apps.

• Love
Reactions: aer1n

Chipikachuchi

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
Ph
I will add the info that the 1000% battery and 99999 gold can comeback, but it won't work. My battery became 30% and 40gold, but it went back to the big amount by spending gold(thru hints, time lap). But because my real gold is 40, 99999gold didn't work when i tried to buy the next episode.

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
I will add the info that the 1000% battery and 99999 gold can comeback, but it won't work. My battery became 30% and 40gold, but it went back to the big amount by spending gold(thru hints, time lap). But because my real gold is 40, 99999gold didn't work when i tried to buy the next episode.
That's the issue and why it's under fixing. The currencies and battery displays are visuals only and not entirely working.