Not Working Picka : 30 Days to Love v0.3.12 | MOD APK | Unlimited Battery | Unlimited Gold

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
Guys, please read. This has been said multiple times. The game is tagged and under the prefix NEEDS FIXING.

ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS/PREFIX

The mod is unstable, the battery and coins are currently just visuals and not entirely working.

THE MOD IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING AND IS UNDER FIXING:pepe008:

I'm pretty sure y'all know what NEEDS FIXING means so maybe a little reading comprehension?:gif88:

Also, stop rushing the modder to fix the mod. They are doing this and giving it for FREE. Pressuring them to fix this is just rude. Learn to wait.

peachyang

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
malaysia
Guys, please read. This has been said multiple times. The game is tagged and under the prefix NEEDS FIXING.

The mod is unstable, the battery and coins are currently just visuals and not entirely working.

I'm pretty sure y'all know what NEEDS FIXING means so maybe a little reading comprehension?:gif88:

Also, stop rushing the modder to fix the mod. They are doing this and giving it for FREE. Pressuring them to fix this is just rude. Learn to wait.
perfectly said tbh

Reactions: Tenzy

Forionsss

Rookie
Jun 8, 2022
Indonesia

Savage yor!!

Reactions: Blytheee