Not Working Picka : 30 Days to Love v0.3.12 | MOD APK | Unlimited Battery | Unlimited Gold

sadlilcookie

Platinian
Jan 20, 2018
I've click to next episode, click play, but nothing happened. How to play next episode? Since my gold 99,999 and battery is 1000%
It's just visual. That doesn't let you use gold or anything. The mod is being fixed atm. We have to wait for now.

sadlilcookie

Platinian
Jan 20, 2018
Guys, please read. This has been said multiple times. The game is tagged and under the prefix NEEDS FIXING.

ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS/PREFIX

The mod is unstable, the battery and coins are currently just visuals and not entirely working.

THE MOD IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING AND IS UNDER FIXING:pepe008:

I'm pretty sure y'all know what NEEDS FIXING means so maybe a little reading comprehension?:gif88:

Also, stop rushing the modder to fix the mod. They are doing this and giving it for FREE. Pressuring them to fix this is just rude. Learn to wait.
Well said. 😌 Nice pfp btw.

NuitaM

Platinian
Oct 10, 2021
Morocco
Guys, please read. This has been said multiple times. The game is tagged and under the prefix NEEDS FIXING.

ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS/PREFIX

The mod is unstable, the battery and coins are currently just visuals and not entirely working.

THE MOD IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING AND IS UNDER FIXING:pepe008:

I'm pretty sure y'all know what NEEDS FIXING means so maybe a little reading comprehension?:gif88:

Also, stop rushing the modder to fix the mod. They are doing this and giving it for FREE. Pressuring them to fix this is just rude. Learn to wait.
Watch people ignore this comment and still ask when will it be fixed or why isnt it working 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jammmm_mmy

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Marikina City
When i installed it, it has 1000% batt health with 300G. After closing the app and getting back on it, the batt health became 99% and the gold was still 300. I thought the gold will be also unlimited 😭 thank you for your hardwooork, we'll wait for u :pepe023: