Not Working Picka : 30 Days to Love v0.3.12 | MOD APK | Unlimited Battery | Unlimited Gold

bigbruh1223

Rookie
Apr 28, 2022
Philippines
This is how I made the mod work:

I signed in from facebook, not google. I think you have to delete or disable your facebook app first before it will work.

To enable the mod you have to exchange your gold to battery (seen in the battery tab of the shop... all the way down)

After paying 50 gold for the next scenario the gold reverted back, the way I fixed it was to buy another choice. For example I was playing the X-man game and after the game the >Announcement> Chat gave me the option to get a hint by paying 10 gold. I paid the 10 gold and voila! The 99,999 gold was back!

I hope this helps anyone 😊😊😊

Chipikachuchi

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
Ph
This is how I made the mod work:

I signed in from facebook, not google. I think you have to delete or disable your facebook app first before it will work.

To enable the mod you have to exchange your gold to battery (seen in the battery tab of the shop... all the way down)

After paying 50 gold for the next scenario the gold reverted back, the way I fixed it was to buy another choice. For example I was playing the X-man game and after the game the >Announcement> Chat gave me the option to get a hint by paying 10 gold. I paid the 10 gold and voila! The 99,999 gold was back!

I hope this helps anyone 😊😊😊
It still won't work that's why the mod needs fixing. Read the previous comments for more info.