FREE MOD Pickle Pete: Survivor Ver. 2.14.1 Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Pickles | God Mode

Currency decreases and none of the options work while following the steps you instructed.
There was no prompt to enable in-app overlay for mod either @BOOOBYENSE
It is normal that the currency decreases, every time you close the game and reopen it the same amount of money will appear, the options work on most devices on both architectures, if it does not work your device is not compatible with this mod or try the other architecture if you can, and superposition is no longer required in this mod.

It is normal that the currency decreases, every time you close the game and reopen it the same amount of money will appear, the options work on most devices on both architectures, if it does not work your device is not compatible with this mod or try the other architecture if you can, and superposition is no longer required in this mod.
Oh okay, I was being dumb. I tried both architectures but still couldn't get them to work. The mods worked before and I stupidly uninstalled the game.
Thank you for the explanation :pepe020:

Porque despues de volver abrir el juego ya no funcionan los multiplicadores de recursos ilimitados o el de los pepinillos y el de velocidad?

After the update the game stopped working. Namely: VIP, money is spent and is not restored after restarting the game. I didn’t even check everything else, I was upset. Phone model Black Shark 5 Pro

Tags Tags
pete pickle pickle pete: survivor pickle pete: survivor mod survivor