Outdated Pixel Blade W - World v1.5.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gems | OHK | No Skill CD | Unlimited Crafting | Fast level up and many more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
can you make MOD MENU for this game, so we can choose. and in this mod i can't login too
U can use unsigned apk to login with google (rooted + patched device is needed).
Mod menu takes a lot of time (for this game due to some reason), maybe in future updates if I have have some free time I will add it.

King.Yopi

Platinian
Jun 16, 2023
Indonesia
U can use unsigned apk to login with google (rooted + patched device is needed).
Mod menu takes a lot of time (for this game due to some reason), maybe in future updates if I have have some free time I will add it.
thanks for response, but i don't root my phone. so in order to login on this game, we can only use unsigned apk?
and btw i appriciate your hard work for this mod, i hope future update this mod have menu :)

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Yes, but you can use any VM app like F1VM, VMOS, VPhoneGaga etc which comes with an option to enable/disable root. Just search any one of these names here and you can download it then patch your device (lucky patcher or core patch your VM, tutorials are available) then you can play with unsgined apk on your non-rooted phone.

King.Yopi

Platinian
Jun 16, 2023
Indonesia
Yes, but you can use any VM app like F1VM, VMOS, VPhoneGaga etc which comes with an option to enable/disable root. Just search any one of these names here and you can download it then patch your device (lucky patcher or core patch your VM, tutorials are available) then you can play with unsgined apk on your non-rooted phone.
and where the tutor thar i can see about this?

Tags
pixel blade w - world pixel blade w - world cheat pixel blade w - world hack pixel blade w - world mod