Outdated Pixel Tribe: Viking Kingdom v0.3.3 MOD MENU APK | Stat Multiplier | Quest Reward Multiplier | Free Shop Items and more

Papakriuk

Platinian On Fire
Jul 26, 2018
Singapore
Hahahaha.. don't overdo on the free upgrades.. even press hold took me close to 2mins just to salvage 1000 itmes. Imagine tapping 3 times on a craft item accidentally. That's 6000 items (eg. Wood for plank). And a second of hold is 10 items to salvage. That's 10 minutes of holding down item to salvage 🤣. Say you accidentally tapped outside your salvage screen? That's when i restart from tutorial.. shit that's faster 🤣🤣🤣

EvilDeath

Platinian
Aug 6, 2019
Azerbaycan
Hahahaha.. don't overdo on the free upgrades.. even press hold took me close to 2mins just to salvage 1000 itmes. Imagine tapping 3 times on a craft item accidentally. That's 6000 items (eg. Wood for plank). And a second of hold is 10 items to salvage. That's 10 minutes of holding down item to salvage 🤣. Say you accidentally tapped outside your salvage screen? That's when i restart from tutorial.. shit that's faster 🤣🤣🤣
Uh, my warehouse is full of 550000/6000

• Haha
Reactions: Papakriuk

Bloodlush

Rookie
Feb 11, 2022
Indonesia
Note:
. Complete the tutorial first and then play with mod
. Multiplier values should be greater than 1 to have effect (Max amount is 9999)
. Incase, your progress is not saved after restarting the game then simply do this -> click "settings" (top right corner) -> click "others" -> tick this ↓
View attachment 473069

Enjoy :)
Great mod, but unfortunately there is glitch in lvl up when you raise stats and save. It change back to 0, making it impossible to learn skill normally

Tags
pixel tribe pixel tribe: viking kingdom pixel tribe: viking kingdom cheat pixel tribe: viking kingdom hack pixel tribe: viking kingdom mod viking kingdom