READ! PM Injector App

Use application called storage isolation
Thanks, got it to work, but when I try to install the apk from the given link (apkcombo) the injector app doesn't recognize it and says that the app is still not installed. Moreover I get the security alert code 2 [mod]. Fixed it by installing 7ds from play store, but I can't inject the mod in the app from play store. What should I do?

Thanks, got it to work, but when I try to install the apk from the given link (apkcombo) the injector app doesn't recognize it and says that the app is still not installed. Moreover I get the security alert code 2 [mod]. Fixed it by installing 7ds from play store, but I can't inject the mod in the app from play store. What should I do?
what android version you use? android 11, 12 or 13?

On F1VM, the program closes when opened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_142538_com.f1player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_142538_com.f1player.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 36
New uo
Tbh the last version was easy to use. Atleast it opened. It's not even opening. I'm using Vphonegaga and my screen just goes blank. The app doesn't close but it won't open either.
New update from me :
It is actually slow, really slow in Vphonegaga. It did open there but after I left it open for a while . So yeah maybe speed is the problem.. will give the review again