Outdated PM Injector La Corda d’Oro Starlight Orchestra JP Ver. 1.34.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | AUDIENCE MAX HEART

Amethyst007

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 4, 2024
I got a question ( I hope its ok to ask here): is there a way to unlock all the character stories via mod (and maybe even up the rates for ssr cards in gacha)? I have worked my way to unlock all main stories, event stories and some card stories (since i don*t have all the card TvT) but getting to the character stories is a pain and in about 3 months the devs will shut down servers and put out an offline version (only aviable on playstore between 29th march and 30th june). which means i will no longer be able to unlock anything since they are getting rid of all quests and character training and also gachas... >.<
Or would it be possible to extract all game files and save all the content with the offline version? Or would that depend on the offline version the devs will put out?
I'm really sorry to bother on here but i don't know where else to ask and i am VERY desperate rn...:pepe004:
i really love this game and would love to save as much of its content as possible. Sadly i know nothing about coding and modding and all that stuff. TvT
I got a question ( I hope its ok to ask here): is there a way to unlock all the character stories via mod (and maybe even up the rates for ssr cards in gacha)? I have worked my way to unlock all main stories, event stories and some card stories (since i don*t have all the card TvT) but getting to the character stories is a pain and in about 3 months the devs will shut down servers and put out an offline version (only aviable on playstore between 29th march and 30th june). which means i will no longer be able to unlock anything since they are getting rid of all quests and character training and also gachas... >.<
Or would it be possible to extract all game files and save all the content with the offline version? Or would that depend on the offline version the devs will put out?
I'm really sorry to bother on here but i don't know where else to ask and i am VERY desperate rn...:pepe004:
i really love this game and would love to save as much of its content as possible. Sadly i know nothing about coding and modding and all that stuff. TvT
Is the offline version not completely free? I checked on playerstore, it's not in app purchases.