Outdated Pocket Ants Colony Simulator Ver. 0.0772 MOD APK Free Shop | God Mode | Creature Event | Speed Hack | Coop Hack | High Chance Rate | Free Upgrade |

Okloolikese

Platinian
Mar 28, 2021
UK
Facebook login doesn't work. Yes, I've login into browser already. Yes, I don't have facebook app installed.

It's just nothing happened after browser login.

Reactions: Atgraf

Premkiller 75

Platinian
Sep 28, 2022
India
This is easily the best mod of Pocket Ants. But there are some very big hugs that will make you lose your whole progress.
1)In Fire Ant nest player speed doesn't work with God mode as well and for soldiers against vinegaroon and bombardier godmode doesn't work and it will bug the game in fire ant nest so you can never login again that also leads to straight up ban.
2) Can't upgrade creature chamber for some reason and colony update time doesn't work on some things.
3) Sometime the game crashes and will not open that account forever.
4) Today Game Update Game and just by signing in will lead to ban if if all the hacks are off.
Please update this game.
5) Sometimes we can't login.
Some requests
1) Daily rewards, red ants coming back, aphid convey, any creature summoner, vinegaroon spawned in just a restart of the game if possible.
2) infinite gems or other resources if possible
3) wallhack in bee hive and bee hive reset
I know maybe my suggestion can't be done because of ban rate if it is possible please do it and please fix the bugs.
Thanks again this is the best mod.

Reactions: Tawat hairy

Zen0ns

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Indonesia
This is easily the best mod of Pocket Ants. But there are some very big hugs that will make you lose your whole progress.
1)In Fire Ant nest player speed doesn't work with God mode as well and for soldiers against vinegaroon and bombardier godmode doesn't work and it will bug the game in fire ant nest so you can never login again that also leads to straight up ban.
2) Can't upgrade creature chamber for some reason and colony update time doesn't work on some things.
3) Sometime the game crashes and will not open that account forever.
4) Today Game Update Game and just by signing in will lead to ban if if all the hacks are off.
Please update this game.
5) Sometimes we can't login.
Some requests
1) Daily rewards, red ants coming back, aphid convey, any creature summoner, vinegaroon spawned in just a restart of the game if possible.
2) infinite gems or other resources if possible
3) wallhack in bee hive and bee hive reset
I know maybe my suggestion can't be done because of ban rate if it is possible please do it and please fix the bugs.
Thanks again this is the best mod.
i can hack infinite resources, but it will banned your account soon,
btw thanks for your suggest

RIAH

Platinian
Jun 13, 2017
Can you fix god mode in Fire Ant Nest player god mode not working and Soldier ants god mode stop working when fight against bombardier beetle

Zen0ns

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Indonesia
Can you fix god mode in Fire Ant Nest player god mode not working and Soldier ants god mode stop working when fight against bombardier beetle
oh i dont add that feature, maybe later.
for bombardier i dont know how to deal with it, just use 1 hit to kill em :pepe001: