Outdated Pocket Ants Colony Simulator Ver. 0.0772 MOD APK Free Shop | God Mode | Creature Event | Speed Hack | Coop Hack | High Chance Rate | Free Upgrade |

BlackCerot

Platinian
Apr 2, 2021
Не на мусорке
Rooted installer error:

Device: Redmi Redmi Note 8 Pro | MIUI | Android 11 | Using FilterApkSource ApkSource implementation | SAI 4.5

APK file does not contain certificates

Command: pm install-commit 1716973963
exit code: 1
out:
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl1716973963.tmp/0.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1716973963.tmp/0.apk: File res/drawable-hdpi-v4/abc_list_longpressed_holo. 9.png in manifest does not exist]
=============
Err:
IMG_20221204_012617.jpg

Maroy

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2021
Estados Unidos
are

can you ss your magisk module ?, you need to install lposed and core patch
or you can use vmos or vphone gaga for virtual phone
Hello, the mod works excellent. I use Vmos v2.3.4 because it's currently the only version that doesn't give me any problems with any Android and it's a nice premium hack created by their team. I first installed the original app for this game and logged in with my Google Play Games account; then i installed the mod over the original apk and the mod works 100% with my official account and save my game progress. The only detail (for me it is not a problem) that I found is that after starting the game three consecutive times you have to reinstall the original apk on top of the mod and after logging in, close the game and reinstall the mod. Thanks for sharing your good work friend.

Maroy

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2021
Estados Unidos
Hello, the mod works excellent. I use Vmos v2.3.4 because it's currently the only version that doesn't give me any problems with any Android and it's a nice premium hack created by their team. I first installed the original app for this game and logged in with my Google Play Games account; then i installed the mod over the original apk and the mod works 100% with my official account and save my game progress. The only detail (for me it is not a problem) that I found is that after starting the game three consecutive times you have to reinstall the original apk on top of the mod and after logging in, close the game and reinstall the mod. Thanks for sharing your good work friend.
Some countries require a VPN to sign in with Google Play Games in this game

Maroy

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2021
Estados Unidos
Rooted installer error:

Device: Redmi Redmi Note 8 Pro | MIUI | Android 11 | Using FilterApkSource ApkSource implementation | SAI 4.5

APK file does not contain certificates

Command: pm install-commit 1716973963
exit code: 1
out:
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed collecting certificates for /data/app/vmdl1716973963.tmp/0.apk: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1716973963.tmp/0.apk: File res/drawable-hdpi-v4/abc_list_longpressed_holo. 9.png in manifest does not exist]
=============
Err:
Usted debe instalar la versión con firma "Signed apk" y obligatorio tener su dispositivo root o un espacio virtual instalado en su móvil (Vmos v2.3.4). El mod funciona excelente.

Trygaming

Rookie
May 25, 2021
Singapore
Update to : 0.0767
New Feature :
- Wallhack Bee Nest
- Free Shop ( Battle Token, Skin, etc )
- Full Creature Bar Event ( after you active the feature, you must play pvp or find acorn, then your activity bar will full )
Are the free shop and full creature bar event have risk of being banned? Also, is it still not recommended to use high chance fuse?