Outdated Pocket Ants Colony Simulator Ver. 0.0772 MOD APK Free Shop | God Mode | Creature Event | Speed Hack | Coop Hack | High Chance Rate | Free Upgrade |

dong19

Platinian
Oct 11, 2019
asia
This is most amazing mod i tried, played about 5' then game forced to update new version. Hope Zen0ns will make it soon, hat off Sir for your work.
Ps: dont try pvp choice, easy to banned. If you get banned just change to new gg account, fb acc is bugging.

dong19

Platinian
Oct 11, 2019
asia
Please update the mod, i just experienced it few minutes then cannot access due to new version. Thanks a bunch :pepe016::face26:

Trygaming

Rookie
May 25, 2021
Singapore
Welp, i got banned, like real account ban. I suspected the cause of my ban is when i use the free gem shop. Cause i got banned 1 day after using it. Idk if they caught me ever since i use the 100% fuse chance, and just so happen to ban me few days after. All in all, good mod, but maybe stick to the god mode and speed hack. Even then idk if those hack is 100% safe either. Stay safe everyone.

Reactions: kingFearless

kingFearless

Platinian
Feb 24, 2022
Philippines
Welp, i got banned, like real account ban. I suspected the cause of my ban is when i use the free gem shop. Cause i got banned 1 day after using it. Idk if they caught me ever since i use the 100% fuse chance, and just so happen to ban me few days after. All in all, good mod, but maybe stick to the god mode and speed hack. Even then idk if those hack is 100% safe either. Stay safe everyone.
Because you always use the free gem shop, that's why you're banned, sometimes you should only use it once so you don't get detected, I haven't been banned yet because I only use it once