Outdated Pocket Ants Colony Simulator Ver. 0.0777 MOD APK Free Shop | God Mode | Creature Event | Speed Hack | Coop Hack | High Chance Rate | Free Upgrade

Cyanfridge

Platinian
Aug 10, 2021
Canada
Was working great until I summoned a creature. Crashed the game, and continues to crash after clicking on 'Start'. Reinstalled original, killed the creature thinking maybe that was causing it, then reinstalled the modded, and still no luck. Crash upon clicking Start.

Cyanfridge

Platinian
Aug 10, 2021
Canada
Was working great until I summoned a creature. Crashed the game, and continues to crash after clicking on 'Start'. Reinstalled original, killed the creature thinking maybe that was causing it, then reinstalled the modded, and still no luck. Crash upon clicking Start.
UPDATE: So, its working fine again on a new account. Going to try spawning the event creature again and seeing if it's the cause of the crashing bug

Cyanfridge

Platinian
Aug 10, 2021
Canada
UPDATE: So, its working fine again on a new account. Going to try spawning the event creature again and seeing if it's the cause of the crashing bug
UPDATE 2: So, I have confirmed spawning the event creature will crash the game, and will cause you to be unable to log back into that account with the modded apk. Not banned, just crashes after hitting start. Going to reset the account again, and continue checking for more bugs

Zee_

Platinian
Jul 4, 2020
Indonesia
UPDATE 2: So, I have confirmed spawning the event creature will crash the game, and will cause you to be unable to log back into that account with the modded apk. Not banned, just crashes after hitting start. Going to reset the account again, and continue checking for more bugs
so its working now or still same?

Cyanfridge

Platinian
Aug 10, 2021
Canada
so its working now or still same?
I have it working now for me on LDPlayer (emulator). I can give you the steps to set it up on there. The only real issue I've found with it is that you can't summon the event creatures, as that'll break your game.

Cyanfridge

Platinian
Aug 10, 2021
Canada
Steps to get it working on LDPlayer (emulator). Create a new account for this, do NOT use your main.

(Things to know: if LDPlayer freezes at 94% or a grey screen, close it. Do NOT click repair, just reopen it until it loads. Restarting will be your best friend during this. Also, I'm not sure that everything in this is necessary, but these are the steps I took to make it work for me.)
1) Install the latest LDPlayer, and open it.
2) Go to LDPlayer's settings, and in 'Advanced' changed 'Shared Disk' to 'System.vmdk writable'. In 'Other Settings' set 'Root Permission' to true. Click 'save settings' and reboot.
3) Download and install this (Canary build). Open it, give it root permissions, then close it, and reopen it. Click install in the Magisk section, uncheck 'Recovery mode' then click next. Select 'Direct Install into System Partition', and hit 'Let's Go'. Click reboot, and wait. It will look like it froze, just give it a minute.
4) When it boots back up, if you can't click anything, restart it manually, then go back into Magisk. It'll say to remove the su binary. To do that, open Play Store, and install X-plore File Manager. Open it, allow access, then click the three dots in the top right, and click configuration. Scroll down until you see 'Root Access'. Click on it, and change it to 'Superuser + mount writable'.
5) Click 'Root' give it root permissions, then scroll down to 'system', then 'xbin'. Find 'su' click the checkmark, and click delete. Close both X-plore, and Magisk, then reopen Magisk. You should no longer have the error. Go into Magisk settings and scroll down until you see 'Zygisk'. Turn it on.
6) Download LSposed from here and get the v1.8.6-6712-zygisk release. Copy it into LDPlayer. In Magisk click Modules, then 'Install from Storage'. If you have the default 'shared space', then you'll need to navigate to 0/Pictures. There you will find the file you dragged into LDPlayer. Reboot again.
7) Open Magisk, go to modules, and make sure LSPosed is enabled. If it is, drag down from the top of the screen to open notifications. Click the one from LSPosed, and open the manager through it. Install both of these: FoxMMM & Core Patch. Open Fox, give it root permissions, and click finish. Open LSPosed from notifications again. Go into modules, and click 'Core Patch', then 'Enable Module'. System framework is all that is needed. Click the gear for Core Patch and enable all 5. Restart LDPlayer again now.
8) Install Pocket Ants either through Play Store, or APKPure. I use the one from APKPure so I can throw it back on whenever I need to. Open it, and login with your chosen method (Facebook/Google). Once you've signed in, close it. Download the UNSIGNED apk in this post. Do NOT get the signed version.
9) While it downloads, open FoxMMM again. Search for 'busy' and install the 'Busybox for Android NDK'. Scroll down and click install. Do the captcha, and click install, not download. When its done, restart LDPlayer again. When it reopens, open Magisk, and check 'modules' to make sure Busybox installed.
10) Install Lucky Patcher from here. Go through the installation process, and open Lucky Patcher (now renamed to a bunch of random characters). When it asks to uninstall the installer, do it. Give it root permissions, then go into LSPosed (through the notification). Go to 'modules' and enable Lucky Patcher (the random string of character with the smiley face). Go back to Lucky Patcher, and click Toolbox at the bottom. Scroll to 'Patch to Android' and click it. At the bottom, check the 'Use the Magisk module to apply the patch'. Click the top 3 of the green options and hit apply then reboot once again.
11) Again in Lucky Patcher, click Toolbox, Xposed Settings. Make sure the top 3 are checked, then click apply. Go back into the same menu, and in the third one, click where it says 'RUN TEST FOR PATCH'. All 4 should say 'success'. Go to your file manager, and install the unsigned Pocket Ants APK you downloaded here. It should install. When you open it, it will be modded, and you'll still be signed in.
DO NOT SPAWN THE EVENT CREATURE! IT WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE TO RESET YOUR GAME