Broken Link Pocket Idle: Rise of Legends Ver. 1 Private Server

Dravar

Platinian
Jul 1, 2021
France
for those new player Dont forget To pay attention on your compensation Rewards. Compensation Rewards for new players is only available until 8:30 pm GM+8 12:30pm in UTC please pay attention for this Compensation Rewards Thank you! Good luck And enjoy the game trainers !

maikieusui

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 5, 2020
philippines
Everyone. In Discord, please go to game-info channel and react heart so you can view announcement, chat and events. Thank you.

Lukzo

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
San juan
Please stay away big p2win shithole where mods abuse their powers to boost themselves and pass playerbase even if u donate, admin is very shady and servers wipes happen left and right, warning they will take ur money and time no matter what!!!

Dravar

Platinian
Jul 1, 2021
France
Please stay away big p2win shithole where mods abuse their powers to boost themselves and pass playerbase even if u donate, admin is very shady and servers wipes happen left and right, warning they will take ur money and time no matter what!!!
this is a lie by Legenda is discord name, there was a wipe server and he din't accept it when we rewarded the players by 400 hunter ball and server was 2 day on, and cause player get in top arena and not him, he rage, it's juste a toxic kid, be aware if you have Legenda in you discord.

Reactions: maikieusui

maikieusui

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 5, 2020
philippines
First, You truly are a toxic kid. About this "servers wipes happen left and right" please learn to write english properly because I only wiped a server once, its Server 5 only and the reason is data corruption. Data corruption occurs because I sent the compensation manually to newly registered players that was not able to receive.

Second, About this "big p2win shithole" youre saying. Find me the same game that give the ff. for newbies:

2.1B Gold Coins
5.5M Diamonds
VIP 13
90k Magic Candy
2.1M Pokemon XP
50 Apocalypse Star Stone
15pcs 5-Star DITO (Each Element)
10pcs 9-Star DITO
10pcs 10-Star DITO

And a compensation reward of S5

700K Diamonds
1000 Hunting balls + 400 hunting balls for old players of S5
300M Gold
300M Pokemon Experience
60K Magic Candy
10 Apocalypse Star Stone

If you can message or post a link here then I'll accept what youre saying about the server is true.

Third, about this "mods abuse their powers to boost themselves and pass player base even if u donate". Seriously?? I already told you so many times that he donated and my mods doesn't get any special privilege in the game. They just volunteered and I pick them because I can feel they are a good person.

Maybe you're angry because I didn't make you a mod. You're so annoying asking about if I need mod who can speak different languages. Kid, I can do it myself using google translate and I dont need your service because I know you will ask me for a prize. You're always saying that it's unfair. Kid speaking of being fair why you ask me to send you another compensation reward? You even lied on not getting the compensation and when I check your account you have so many copies of rare pokemon. You even have 2 13star pokemon lvl 340. I tried to please and understand you but you're such a toxic kid. Good thing you leave our server. Maybe you're ashamed because other players know how deceiving you are. No one needs your toxicity in our server.

Thank you for participating, and I hope you start acting like a grown-up soon.

Reactions: EzikieL0605

maikieusui

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 5, 2020
philippines
Congratulations to the winners of the Server 1 to Server 4 Race to the Top Event!

S1

1. Jenn
2. Kenn
3. Joyy
4. AhsieL
5. KolokA
6. Andy
7. Alfadur
8. Thespino
9. SHAD0WSIGHTS
10. Rukmana
11. Kr4zy