Tutorial Pocket Incoming (Early Access) [Mod Tools]

pl0nk

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
Jakarta
Hi there!

It's been roughly a week that I have been testing out the game. It's a pain to setup the patcher for mod, I could have done it with inserting a lua script patcher in the updater logic in apk assets, but it's just too much work for a not so fun side project. So, here is the link for lua files decryption tools tjcrypt.

The workflow:
- assets/repository/repo.mapping inside apk is a json files that contains a mapping of required files to get running
- Decrypting repo.mapping is required so that you can get which lua files you are going to patch.
- Use the tools above to decrypt it, after done with your modification, you can encrypt back using the tools too

and for you, plebs that don't know what the ### I am saying above, I have released a patched lua scripts that will get you semi God Mode (0 atk received, not always work idk why) and x5 damage multiplier. Works and tested as of Patch No. 53. This require a rooted phone, at least that's as far as I know. What you need to do is follow these steps.

0. Above all, close the game first
1. Download zip from here https://u.teknik.io/vAtlg.zip
2. Unzip it, there should be src/ drectory and a version.diff file
3. Copy both src/ directory and version.diff file from zip to /data/data/com.vypkaz.eoujql.zophnu.gsrjo/files/patch/53/

Video steps:

QnA

Q: But hey, how do I want to change these lua files directly by myself?

A: These are the steps:
0. I have given the tools to do decryption and encryption of lua files, check above.
1. What you'll need to take a note is that find same file name from the latest patch available. For example latest patch is at 56, but the latest file available is at patch 53, then that will be the file that you'll need to mod. Not all patch has all the files, this is to make sure update can be as small as possible.
2. After you have decrypted the file and do some modification to it, encrypt it back and take notes the file size and file md5 checksum.
3. Now open version.diff in the same patch version folder. This is a json files used for checking the integrity of files. Search for the filename you have modified in that json file make change accordingly, for example I have modified battle.easy.damage, the file size after encrypt back is 17267 and file md5 is 9e20096e9868d6a6fba73accb2791427 and I patched the file from patch ver 53 then it should be changed into something like this
Code:
{"name":"src/battle.easy.damage","size":17267,"md5":"9e20096e9868d6a6fba73accb2791427","patch":53}
4. That's it

Q: Can I request another mod?
A: no u do u.

Q: What about just change multiplier?
A: no u.

Mod Preview

Last edited:

DOLAHITHAISH

Platinian
Jul 12, 2020
GB
really appreciate your hard work and dedication you put into this mods🥰. I know I’m asking too much but can gmyou plz give the link for the whole modded apk
Plz
Thank you 😊

Jarold

Platinian
Dec 23, 2017
I have followed the video tutorial and I can't get it to work, we are in patch 68 and the game is updated every time I do the tutorial.

Jombreng

Platinian
Apr 10, 2019
Singapore
Hello thanks for your hardworking
Are you still into this project?
I tried to change some code in patch files thanks to your tjcrypt codes. And after i encrypt it back again the game cant run. Is it from the file integrity check or my code is break the game?
How can i debug this or to see the logcat maybe?

Jombreng

Platinian
Apr 10, 2019
Singapore
nevermind thank you plonk i got this work right now, the code i wrote is wrong lol and make the game cant run.
thanks again for the tjcrypt