Outdated Pocket Incoming (Early Access) v1.0.5 MOD APK

Popmie

Platinian
May 17, 2019
Indonesia
Have you used v3.1 successfully before? All of emulator and my phone are Andorid 11 arm64. It's still working for current latest patch 67. I probably missed some patch between 61 and 67, and that might be the problem. Maybe try clear data and redownload data again?
Tadi bisa sekarang force close min

pl0nk

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
Jakarta
Just tried v3.1 now and crashed. Is it because login issue just like this morning or mine just crashed?
What I can say right now is that the current patch only checks for xposed or things like that, my mod doesn't use that so that's why they kinda borked with their latest patch to check for mod. If you do use any of these (xposed, gg, etc.) you might want to detach it first from the game.

Reactions: artofnoob2

awanhamuc

Platinian
Jul 17, 2021
INDONESIA
Apa yang bisa saya katakan sekarang adalah bahwa patch saat ini hanya memeriksa xposed atau hal-hal seperti itu, mod saya tidak menggunakannya jadi itu sebabnya mereka agak bosan dengan patch terbaru mereka untuk memeriksa mod. Jika Anda menggunakan salah satu dari ini (xposed, gg, dll.), Anda mungkin ingin melepaskannya terlebih dahulu dari game.
[/MENGUTIP]
How to fix sir i play in ldpayer

Reactions: po09107215

Levilatale

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 23, 2017
What I can say right now is that the current patch only checks for xposed or things like that, my mod doesn't use that so that's why they kinda borked with their latest patch to check for mod. If you do use any of these (xposed, gg, etc.) you might want to detach it first from the game.
Never use gg or anything.
I tried fresh install the mod, and it said apk needed to be restarted because there is a newer version. But when I relaunched it, it crashed.