Not Working Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff

1000013765.jpg
bro for real... asking simple question getting you mad? grow up

sorry but no one will ban you if you didn't do anything and there is no ban for a simple question
whatever, at least i know who you guys are, same behavior another game, send hugs to profesor, dev and avoel 🤣🤣🤣 btw its 5th or 6th of your projects that will fail after a few months? cheers

very bad stuff on low security account without responsibility an
very bad stuff on low security account without responsibility and temperamental owner lol :pepe020:

if u disagree with owner u will getting :pepe024:
fyi, to be clear. All of progress need a lot of hardwork and step by step with clear mind and enjoyable stuff for make a better pokemon ps. Sorry for my bad typing and attitude hope this game going to the moon :pepe020:

Why did i get kicked out of discord?
cos i ask about stuff that show in game but not at the item list...its wharever suppirting team is trash, only they have right🤣 they banned already few guys cos like me they were asking questions 🤣🤣🤣

cos i ask about stuff that show in game but not at the item list...its wharever suppirting team is trash, only they have right🤣 they banned already few guys cos like me they were asking questions 🤣🤣🤣
I mean recently they updated their client and got some hiccups along the way at they need to rollback on the old client, After that they asked the players to decompose a certain pokemon so we wont get bugged and then i got kicked out of the discord. Lmao no warnings and i didnt said anything to them i just asked a question 😂

My Account is Deleted now, i wont recommend playing this server, the devs are childish. Theres no giftcodes or daily gifts dont be fooled

Back
Top Bottom