Not Working Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff

Dilerak

Platinian
Apr 24, 2024
Bro, i was banned. I said that "sever crashed" and then got banned. Seriously, that's some serious anger management issues. The heck with the totalitarian style!!
Stop crying bro you was anoying admins on DC, and they have right to ban monkeys like you.

Potato legend

Platinian
Jun 8, 2017
Stop crying bro you was anoying admins on DC, and they have right to ban monkeys like you.

I'm not dogs like you. I have dignity and I'm a well mannered person who doesn't lick others feet like your comment. As i said, i only said "server crashed" and the mod said "stop bitching around".
I asked why use slang, and then i got ban. Go on licking others ass you kid

Potato legend

Platinian
Jun 8, 2017
I'm not dogs like you. I have dignity and I'm a well mannered person who doesn't lick others feet like your comment. As i said, i only said "server crashed" and the mod said "stop bitching around".
I asked why use slang, and then i got ban. Go on licking others ass you kid

For context i had never trolled or asked meaningless questions. My one statement of "server crashed" if it can provoke someone, shows how much anger issues they have. Secondly, stop licking someone's ass. Grow dignity like an adult, have some self respect for yourself. Why the heck was your moderator sasukeee banning me when he himself started cussing around.

Stop being someone's dog and always see context before you leap into it.

Despirados

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 18, 2024
Hey what is account and password. I don't get it.
You should create account before playing so youre account can be safe and to do that go to discrod on knowledge channel there is a video tuto on how to create account