Private Server Pocket Incoming Ver. 4.0 Private Server | Cross & Non-Cross Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff

My honest review:

I played the game for couple of weeks it's fun and there are a lot of free skins and vip

I was checking what some people said about the mods in discord and it sounds like there are some kids in charge or maybe some grown-ups that doesn't like other people's suggestions for the game so they kick you out without a warning tbh i believe they're not good in understanding English and what is moderation in discord. I tried in couple of my friends to reach in discord and they got kicked too and we are 100% followed the rules of the server but it seems that person named "Sasuke" or whatever is his name not professional or very egoist person i don't know but i found that these people in discord are not in charge of the game they're just social media crew or something who post in discord.

But the game is pretty good if you looking for fun and chill just don't go to discord it's a toxic environment

My honest review:

I played the game for couple of weeks it's fun and there are a lot of free skins and vip.

I was checking what some people said about the mods in discord and it sounds like there are some kids in charge or maybe some grown-ups that doesn't like other people's suggestions for the game so they kick you out without a warning tbh i believe they're not good in understanding English and what is moderation in discord. I tried in couple of my friends to reach in discord and they got kicked too and we are 100% followed the rules of the server but it seems that person named "Sasuke" or whatever is his name not professional or very egoist person i don't know but i found that these people in discord are not in charge of the game they're just social media crew or something who post in discord.

But the game is pretty good if you looking for fun and chill just don't go to discord it's a toxic environment.

I agree, just dont go to discord, the game is fine, they are not friendly for understand you as other f2p game.

Reactions: Rud3noob
My honest review:

I played the game for couple of weeks it's fun and there are a lot of free skins and vip.

But the game is pretty good if you looking for fun and chill just don't go to discord it's a toxic environment.
lol thats person never change a second bit until i leave that server.

Reactions: Rud3noob