PMT FREE MOD Pocket Styler: Fashion Stars Ver. 8.0.9 MOD APK | Unlimited Money

Can you please update the mod? The mod doesn't work. Yes we got unlimited currencies but we couldn't submit our look and when i close the game, i'm stuck at loading screen, couldn't even enter the game anymore. That would be amazing if you want to update this mod. Thank you so much 🙏

Can you please update the mod? The mod doesn't work. Yes we got unlimited currencies but we couldn't submit our look and when i close the game, i'm stuck at loading screen, couldn't even enter the game anymore. That would be amazing if you want to update this mod. Thank you so much 🙏

sadly the mod doesnt work as intended. you get unlimited diamonds and money, but you cant submit your looks in the events anymore, which means you are barred from any progression and the items bought are not saved in the account. please update the mod so it works.

Por que não consigo enviar meus looks?
[/CITAR]
Infelizmente, o mod não funciona como esperado. Você ganha diamantes e dinheiro ilimitado, mas não pode mais enviar seus looks nos eventos, o que significa que você está impedido de progredir e os itens comprados não são salvos na conta

Infelizmente, o mod não funciona como esperado. Você ganha diamantes e dinheiro ilimitado, mas não pode mais enviar seus looks nos eventos, o que significa que você está impedido de progredir e os itens comprados não são salvos na conta. Por favor, atualize o mod para que funcione.

Tags Tags
casual hypercasual lifestyle pocket styler: fashion stars pocket styler: fashion stars mod pocket styler: fashion stars platinmods simulations single player stylized stylized realistic