Legacy Games

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 22, 2022
India
You must be banned from platinmods.
I demand with admin team
Reason ?
I am damn sure no one will play your fucking private server anymore.
I want to suggest everyone that not to waste time in this private server.
There is absolutely nothing in it.
If the dev thinks people's gonna spend hundreds of dollars for nothing then he's the most stupid in the world.

I was playing since the beginning but today they reseted everything even I was forced to play 1 hour tutorial.
Its clearly written first it was beta, common sense that after beta ends, everything is cleaned down for fresh start…..

Legacy Games

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 22, 2022
India
NOTE : Beta has been ended, everything will start from 0 again

Now there will be 5x purchase
10x event rewards
Other reward increments
Coupon codes sharing frequently in Discord

Poloboy242

Platinian
Jan 1, 2020
West indies
NOTE : Beta has been ended, everything will start from 0 again

Now there will be 5x purchase
10x event rewards
Other reward increments
Coupon codes sharing frequently in Discord
No offense but besides the bonus you are mentioning, i don't see why I wouldn't just play the main game. Very odd to call this a private server.

Thanks for the beta tho!

Halowwww

Platinian
Nov 25, 2018
Pasig city
I might play the original if the rewards is not much difference LMAO, its much safer than playing here. Weird calling it private server when you need to swipe your card like the original LMAO BIG L

Legacy Games

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 22, 2022
India
No offense but besides the bonus you are mentioning, i don't see why I wouldn't just play the main game. Very odd to call this a private server.

Thanks for the beta tho!
Actually, server is opened under real devs supervision, thats why benefits are alot lower

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I told you that this isn't a private server from the beginning, thats why i deleted your first thread already.

A private server is something where you have rates x100 or x1000 or even higher, a lot of rewards, almost everything for free except really end game stuff and cosmetics.

Im inside the private server scene for almost 17 years now and no one want to play a server with such "features".

Closed