This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

Sorry, do any of these mode that can get us banned?
View attachment 631520

Voyage
Is it bannable by system? no
Make sure your level is high enough (I'd say Lv 400+ if you want to complete all the stages through the top) . Because anyone in the game who follows you, can see which stages you are at. You don't want to be seen at the top while your level is still low. Even though I never saw someone got banned from completing the Voyages at low level, but keep it that in mind.

Mirror
Is it bannable by system? also no
But anyone can see your latest loadout when completing a stage. I've noticed that cheating in Mirror is occasionally being discussed by Japanese player on twitter. I have a trick to this, though I haven't tested if your loadout is replaced in changelog automatically if you clear the same stage or not. What I do is clear all stages using anything that I got, after you complete all stages, reset stage one by one using loadout that makes sense, what I mean by that is your weapon/armor is *7 max, also your monsters is *7, capped +7, stone installed, you know what I'm talking about. That's what I did back then.

That's just safety measure. In fact, and I've been playing this game for about a year, I don't see cases dev is banning someone other than Arena.

Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod