PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

Maybe it helps if you used Twitter
To avoid a situation like this in the future, consider rooting our phone or use Virtual machine with root access inside. I don't have access to Yaska's signature, and I don't want to have it. Such signatures must not be shared to 'someone'

Thx for reply, I was wondering the VM method is for install a new game on the phone, if I want to use old game data then its not possible, because there is no old game data in the new VM environment, is that correct?
If so, I'm thinking about re-root my phone next, cuz I only back up with Twitter long time ago, and I'm not sure if the data backed up is up to date b4 last modder stop updating.

can someone tell me what does godmod do?
you receive only 1 damage from enemies,

but not DOT (Damage Over Time) damage such as burned, poisoned. etc
also you get normal damage from like scripted mechanics
so that's why we need dmg multiplier mod, so we can kill enemies before they damage/kill us 😉 hopefully next update the mod will bring it.

[/QUOTE]
you receive only 1 damage from enemies,

but not DOT (Damage Over Time) damage such as burned, poisoned. etc
also you get normal damage from like scripted mechanics
so that's why we need dmg multiplier mod, so we can kill enemies before they damage/kill us 😉 hopefully next update the mod will bring it.

when you'll add the dmg n deff multiplier??
Based on feedbacks, I have decided to add Damage multiplier today

Thx for reply, I was wondering the VM method is for install a new game on the phone, if I want to use old game data then its not possible, because there is no old game data in the new VM environment, is that correct?
If so, I'm thinking about re-root my phone next, cuz I only back up with Twitter long time ago, and I'm not sure if the data backed up is up to date b4 last modder stop updating.
So my old games cannot be updated even if I use vm
VM is isolated, it can't have access to data on the real system. The point of using VM is to protect your privacy from malicious activity and avoid bricking your phone. Also, no apps can access data partition without root access
Therefore, root is recommended, at least root in VM. you can overwrite APK with different signatures and backup app data using swift backup app

Last edited:
Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod