This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Potion Permit Ver 1.48 MEGA Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Coin | Unlimited Stone | Unlimited Wood | Freeze Gold/Wood/Stone & more

Post number 1507 has been selected as best answered.

First copy save file, use obfuscation > edit the value > use obfuscation for the edited game save and then replace your save file with the edited.
You can see the difference.
Make it unreadable so that your game can read your save file.
I did what I could like renaming the file from "GameSave1.rjson.rotated.json" to "GameSave1.rjson" then paste it in the save folder, still nothing happened. Thanks though.

I did what I could like renaming the file from "GameSave1.rjson.rotated.json" to "GameSave1.rjson" then paste it in the save folder, still nothing happened. Thanks though.
Really?
I don't know what's the problem though, because it's work for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_175038_Potion Permit.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 95
Really?
I don't know what's the problem though, because it's work for me.
I'll just give it another try maybe there's a problem regarding with the file convert. Maybe I used a different obfuscator that's why it won't work.

Btw is this the website you used on obfuscation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_101447_Chrome.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 81
I'll just give it another try maybe there's a problem regarding with the file convert. Maybe I used a different obfuscator that's why it won't work.

Btw is this the website you used on obfuscation?
Yes that's what I use.
It will automatically download the converted file

Yes that's what I use.
It will automatically download the converted file
It works now, I just need to disconnect the google from the app (I reinstalled the game from playstore and played a bit on offline so that the online save wont sync) so that the save data will be dependent on the local then I repeat the process you thought me and it finally worked.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_113411_Potion Permit.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 79
To all people who want to try this method who purchased the paid version in google play; if you've used the saveslot1 while connected to google cloud its best if you change the slot of the modified version. Instead of replacing the GameSave1.rjson the one connect to google cloud, replace the open slot instead (GameSave2.rjson - GameSave10.rjson).

Cause if you replace the saveslot that is connected to google cloud it'll just switch back to default.

You're welcome
The downside is that you can't change the quantity of materials you haven't gotten yet

Tags Tags
potion permit potion permit cheat potion permit hack potion permit mod