This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Potion Permit Ver 1.48 MEGA Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Coin | Unlimited Stone | Unlimited Wood | Freeze Gold/Wood/Stone & more

Post number 1507 has been selected as best answered.

For those of you who always getting force close at first loading screen, try to turn off the internet, it worked fine for me.

And also, this game consumes RAM more than I expected. Is it because the Mod Menu or Unity Engine things?

[/QUOTE

For those of you who always getting force close at first loading screen, try to turn off the internet, it worked fine for me.

And also, this game consumes RAM more than I expected. Is it because the Mod Menu or Unity Engine things?

I have followed your instructions and advice, including from the modder, but still force close. Btw my device Redmi Note7 (4/64) MIUI 12/ANDRO10.

I do not know if ur mod ui setting intends to be this way. The toggles arent full visible or accessible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_060204_Potion Permit.png
    584.9 KB · Views: 48
everything went normally at first, the cheat also worked well, but now coins, stones and wood are minus. do you have a solution for that?, thanks
1.try menu klik coin,rock,wood.
2.complete the quest to get coins,find rock and wood to get material.and go to sleep
3.restart game after coin,rock,wood 999999 freez it on menu mod

Have this help u bro

Tags Tags
potion permit potion permit cheat potion permit hack potion permit mod