AgreeGG pro
Error code 6Thnx
I’ve already tried the unsigned version on vphonegaga, but the game detects it and won’t open. I don’t know if it would work on a truly rooted phone. That’s why I didn’t create an unsigned version.can you make an unsigned version? @DittMods
my phone is fully rooted, who knows, it might work on a real phone, not a VMI’ve already tried the unsigned version on vphonegaga, but the game detects it and won’t open. I don’t know if it would work on a truly rooted phone. That’s why I didn’t create an unsigned version.
I've already added it—try it and see if it worksmy phone is fully rooted, who knows, it might work on a real phone, not a VM
working normallyI've already added it—try it and see if it works
I don't know. Maybe it got banned.Hey dittmods i got code error 6 please help