Outdated Project QT v7.0 MOD APK

xshikix

Platinian
Jun 26, 2019
Philippines
Hi, I tried the 1 hit kill issue but yeah it really doesn't work at all. Tested it a few times & nothing. Also, upon finishing 1 battle in the tower, it doesn't let you proceed to the next enemy since it consumes the attempts.

Another thing, is it me or does anyone have an issue with the "WhatS*x" phone on the upper left? It's ultimately blank even if it has instructions & all. Not sure, what's going on though.

Mar 17, 2020
Italia
Hi, I tried the 1 hit kill issue but yeah it really doesn't work at all. Tested it a few times & nothing. Also, upon finishing 1 battle in the tower, it doesn't let you proceed to the next enemy since it consumes the attempts.

Another thing, is it me or does anyone have an issue with the "WhatS*x" phone on the upper left? It's ultimately blank even if it has instructions & all. Not sure, what's going on though.
I checked the "WhatS*x" thing on the not modded version and it's a blank screen as well, maybe the event hasn't starter yet

def01

Platinian
Apr 24, 2019
Castres

In the tower, it works for me if I use the auto win, but I don't know if you can get banned if you use it too much. I confirm that the 1 hit kill doesn't work at all
And I have the same issue with the event, it's blank and nothing can be done except reading the instructions. But it does the same when I try directly on Nutaku, so I guess it's a bug from them, not the mod.