Outdated Project QT v7.0 MOD APK

scaryraven

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
nepal
idk why but in the v1 of the mod the one shot kill doesn't work for me...atleast not in portal for Flora's event
and v2 mod doesn't work in the tower...even after beating the lvl 1 girl it keeps staying in lvl 1

Reactions: SAMI ZINE

DJ3210

Rookie
Apr 4, 2020
USA
Làm cách nào để tải xuống khi tôi nhấp vào bất kỳ mục tải xuống nào sẽ hiển thị quảng cáo
Bạn đã tải thành công chưa ? Cái trang tải nó cứ lên mấy cái quảng cáo thì bạn cứ làm lơ nó hoặc tắt nó đi rồi quay lại cái trang tải cứ nhấn cho đến khi đến được chỗ tải, quảng cáo có hơi phiền nhưng đành ráng chịu thôi.

I use the v2.1, it work fine the girl's cg and the monster movie is ok, the instant skill also ok problem is the god mode and 1 hit kill. The god mode work fine except in the tower were if you turn it on you won't get any item drop and you can't progress, turn it off and you will be fine. For the 1 hit kill it didn't work at all however it actually work in the tower but it let your enemy live with "1HP" you will have to turn it off mid battle or else you won't win.

Skuallrsss

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
Perú
Buenas a todos, soy nuevo aquí ojalá luego de este mensaje me aparezcan los link para decirles que tal corre, desde ya muchas gracias por su trabajo. Si pueden hacer un nos para Princess Sword sería genial. Saludos.:face16::face16: