Outdated Project QT v7.0 MOD APK

DJ3210

Rookie
Apr 4, 2020
USA
Bạn đã tải thành công chưa ? Cái trang tải nó cứ lên mấy cái quảng cáo thì bạn cứ làm lơ nó hoặc tắt nó đi rồi quay lại cái trang tải cứ nhấn cho đến khi đến được chỗ tải, quảng cáo có hơi phiền nhưng đành ráng chịu thôi.

I use the v2.1, it work fine the girl's cg and the monster movie is ok, the instant skill also ok problem is the god mode and 1 hit kill. The god mode work fine except in the tower were if you turn it on you won't get any item drop and you can't progress, turn it off and you will be fine. For the 1 hit kill it didn't work at all however it actually work in the tower but it let your enemy live with "1HP" you will have to turn it off mid battle or else you won't win.
I forgot to mention, when I turn on the god mode and watch a replay that I win in the defense arena record, the enemy team actually have the god mode and I don't, I win the fight because I survive 40 turn using stall team so the result even when the enemy have god mode and they lose didn't change. I don't use any mod when I do actual arena battle so I don't know if god mode have any effect or not.
I download the new mod update all the mod work fine but when I do the tower and use god mode or auto win I didn't get any drop item and didn't progress, I have to turn both off and it became normal. Both god mode and auto win work fine outside tower. If I want to win the tower I have to use the old 1 hit kill ( not use god mode ) to make the enemy team drop to 1HP and turn off the 1HK mod and let 1 member deal the finish blow.

Reactions: SAMI ZINE

SAMI ZINE

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
In the tower, it works for me if I use the auto win, but I don't know if you can get banned if you use it too much. I confirm that the 1 hit kill doesn't work at all
And I have the same issue with the event, it's blank and nothing can be done except reading the instructions. But it does the same when I try directly on Nutaku, so I guess it's a bug from them, not the mod.
1 HIT IS FROM COMBO