Outdated Project QT v7.0 MOD APK

BuRn1Qu3

Platinian
Feb 14, 2018
These useless comments just to make the thread "longer".

I hope we get a working mod again. Some stages are just insanely hard for F2P players.

Reactions: JesterKing

XiaTul

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
Germany
These useless comments just to make the thread "longer".

I hope we get a working mod again. Some stages are just insanely hard for F2P players.
Same. I've been on a stagnant period for about a month now
Update please ?
If you look through page 81 you will find this message from the maker of the mod:

the game is protected now
i dont think i will mod it now
So the mod will most likely not be updated anymore.

breadisbadcake

Platinian
Jun 16, 2020
USA
So is there still a way to have visual mods? I would assume that games like Clash of Clans are still much more protected than something like QT, but there's still private servers that let us access most of the content in the game by adding our own resources—it would mean that we can't use this mod to farm for PvP purposes anymore, but at least part of it could be brought back.

Reactions: SSDR and zhangtre

XiaTul

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
Germany
As the OP asked me to check this game, it has been protected, means it will be hard to crack. They paid US 15000/year for strong protection. I will not mention the service name.
Sorry about that guys.
Can you or any admin, please, make a closing comment mentioning that there will not be any further update and why that is the case and then close this thread?
(If the mod creator actually decides to make a new update despite the protection on the game he can just ask an admin to open the thread again or start a new thread altogether.)

My reason for asking:
It seems like many users do not bother to check any comments even if it is the last comment in the thread and then simply post "update please".
That way they then make the info that there is no further update go out of sight for anyone who actually bothers to read the last few comments and leads them to also comment with "update please".

BuRn1Qu3

Platinian
Feb 14, 2018
I've seen worse replies than "update please". For me it's like letting the mods know how many are anticipating the mod apk and somehow supporting their work. If you don't want people to ask then isn't that beating the purpose of sites like this? Let them be man. Peace. ?

Still hoping for a mod soon though.