PMT FREE MOD Punch Boxing Game Kickboxing Ver. 3.8.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED STAMINA

I was expecting that there would be no ads because the moderator wrote "NO ADS" on the *MOD Features*, but what am I getting when ads pop up on my screen? Also, after the fight, an ad will play. Shouldn't Modder have told us earlier or written some note that even though he added "NO ADS" to the feature, it's not completely gone? If the moderator makes a note about it, then I will not waste my time downloading the game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_061943_Punch Boxing.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_061943_Punch Boxing.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20231212_061937_Punch Boxing.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_061937_Punch Boxing.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20231212_061859_Punch Boxing.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_061859_Punch Boxing.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20231212_061828_Punch Boxing.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_061828_Punch Boxing.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20231212_061724_Punch Boxing.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_061724_Punch Boxing.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 37
I was expecting that there would be no ads because the moderator wrote "NO ADS" on the *MOD Features*, but what am I getting when ads pop up on my screen? Also, after the fight, an ad will play. Shouldn't Modder have told us earlier or written some note that even though he added "NO ADS" to the feature, it's not completely gone? If the moderator makes a note about it, then I will not waste my time downloading the game.
edited to avoid confusion. NO ADS means no injected ads from platinmods. sorry about wasting your time.

edited to avoid confusion. NO ADS means no injected ads from platinmods. sorry about wasting your time.
OH ALRIGHT that makes more sense ty, but then shouldn't Modder have added on the Mod Features "less ads"? bc "No ads" is a bit diff from "less ads". so now i'm a bit confused again lmao sorry, is there no way at all to get rid of the ads? or is there just a smaller chance of it popping up?

Reactions: JokerArt
OH ALRIGHT that makes more sense ty, but then shouldn't Modder have added on the Mod Features "less ads"? bc "No ads" is a bit diff from "less ads". so now i'm a bit confused again lmao sorry, is there no way at all to get rid of the ads? or is there just a smaller chance of it popping up?
its possible to less ads

Tags Tags
action action strategy boxing combat sports fighting fighting robots punch boxing game: kickboxing punch boxing game: kickboxing cheat punch boxing game: kickboxing hack punch boxing game: kickboxing mod single player stylized realistic