Outdated Puzzleland: Match-3 RPG (Early Access) Ver. 0.1.240 MOD APK | God | 1Hit Kill

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
vQ31oqtbZS_r18X_4RenUJT26FYRtJGx-q2UFN_8U7KOB=s280.png

Playstore Link: Puzzleland: Match-3 RPG - Apps on Google Play

Game Name: Puzzleland
Game Version: v0.1.240
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD features*
1. God Mode
2. 1Hit Kill for normal Monster
3. Boss have 0 Def

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.

Free Download:
! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:
@DESLOKAT I get this error, can you help me?
Rooted installer error:

Device: xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | MIUI | Android 9 | Using SignerApkSource ApkSource implementation | SAI 2.10

java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipOutputStream.java:234)
at com.aefyr.pseudoapksigner.ZipAlignZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipAlignZipOutputStream.java:43)
at com.aefyr.pseudoapksigner.PseudoApkSigner.sign(PseudoApkSigner.java:83)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.SignerApkSource.nextApk(SignerApkSource.java:45)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.ShellSAIPackageInstaller.installApkFiles(ShellSAIPackageInstaller.java:82)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.SAIPackageInstaller.lambda$processQueue$0$SAIPackageInstaller(SAIPackageInstaller.java:90)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer.-$$Lambda$SAIPackageInstaller$6hKMtxaB1Yqc0HYKOE26UUOnkTo.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

I can give enemys 1hp. For a DMG Mod i Must look. If u say 1 HP is also good. I can make this.