Help! Question about gray screen lgl menu 3.2

ArmorTage

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2020
Belarus
So, hello.

I made mod apk, by lgl, but when i open game, i get gray screen and nothing happen, mod menu not appear, but i give permissions in settings before open game.

Game only armeabi-v7a.

Maybe there wrong in my code?

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Game: Constellation Eleven

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
Change this:
Code:
 *(float *) ((uint64_t) instance + 0xE8) = 999999.0f;
To this:
Code:
 *(float *) ((uint32_t) instance + 0xE8) = 999999.0f;
this is because as you mentioned, its an armv7 only game. So uint64_t wont work for it since its 32bit

ArmorTage

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2020
Belarus
It doesn't matter; 64 bit data can be perfectly managed by Android armv7.
it is more likely game has some anticheat or op has messed somewhere else.

@ArmorTage what do the logs show? What happens when you install and run debug-app?
I use АIDE on Android. Xiaomi mi note 10 lite phone with 11 Android on board. I did everything according to the instructions and after the public compilation I signed it in apktool m. If you just open this apk mod menu, without playing, then everything opens perfectly and asks for permission, but if you add it to the apk, I get a black (amoled screen) screen and nothing happens, does not require permission on top of other applications. From the decompiled via the apktul, I moved my med library and smali files, only I didn't move the dex file into the game, maybe because of this everything doesn't work?

ArmorTage

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2020
Belarus
It doesn't matter; 64 bit data can be perfectly managed by Android armv7.
it is more likely game has some anticheat or op has messed somewhere else.

@ArmorTage what do the logs show? What happens when you install and run debug-app?
But if i use 2.8 lgl example, this menu works and i give permissions for poup mod for subway surfers

ArmorTage

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2020
Belarus
But for 2.8 lgl mod menu, not exist special commands for android manifest, he delete this commands and change this for 3.2.

ArmorTage

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 26, 2020
Belarus
try move to lgl mod menu version 3.2 this probably will fix you problem
I try 2.9 and 3.2 but when i compile in apktool M, i got this error, but if i compile it in pc apktool, all ok, after install modded apk i get gray screen