[QUESTION] How to reset facebook data for specific game?

Flammable

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
In my case I am banned on WWE Maythem a game that works with Facebook login to sync your progress. After I login to facebook I see the error message and can't play. Instead of creating new facebook (who will do this shit for 1 game) just want to reset my data and start over, Any ideas?

BellS4544

Rookie
Jan 24, 2023
Washington
Remove The Game From Your Facebook Account
1. Open Facebook on your computer.
2. From the menu on the left side of the window, choose Games.
3. Select the Your Games tab.
4. Find the game you’d like to start over and click the Settings wheel icon.
5. Scroll down till Remove This App section and click Remove.
6. You’ll get a warning window with the information on deleting the game and game data from Facebook. Here you can also choose to delete all posts, videos, or events that the game posted on your timeline.
Alternatively, you can do it through Facebook Settings
1. Open Facebook and click the down arrow on the top right corner of your window.
2. Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings
3. Scroll down till you see Apps and websites in the left side menu.
4.In Apps and websites, choose the game you want to remove and click the box next to it.
5. Click Remove to delete the game from your account.
if you can't send the screenmonitoring link How To Delete Facebook Game Data

Reactions: dylan230hewitt

Flammable

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Thank you, I will try this later and see if it works. I hope this will make me reset my account/unban myself of course and play again one gam that requires FB to sync progress.

lynnwillis

Rookie
Jan 10, 2024
If you want to reset your progress in WWE Mayhem and start over, here's a general approach you can follow:

1. Clear App Data (Android) or Delete and Reinstall (iOS):
    • On Android, you can go to your device's settings, navigate to "Apps," find WWE Mayhem, and clear its data/cache.
    • On iOS, you can uninstall the game and then reinstall it from the App Store.
  2. Check for In-Game Options:
    • Launch the game and look for any in-game options or settings that allow you to reset your progress. Some games offer this feature.
  3. Contact Customer Support:
    • If the above methods don't work, consider reaching out to the customer support for help with thesis. Explain your situation and request a progress reset. They may be able to assist you.

Dec 31, 2023
My Mom's Private Part .
If you got ban , try contacting the devs . If you wanna play a new account instead , try login in to Facebook via chrome . But first you need to either disable Facebook app or uninstalling it . Because if you don't , when login in to Facebook through Chrome will lead you to the app . I think modded games or app don't support login directly if you have the app . However they do have internal browsing , which mean if you login to Facebook via Chrome , then it should work . But do remember to disable or uninstall Facebook first . Don't worry , once you logged in , you can install or enable it back .

However there is an alternative , it's call
Facebook Lite (Play Store) . It is also by Meta , safe to use . No worries . Not as good as the bigger size Facebook app though . Sadly to say , there is no Facebook Lite for iOS users .