This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2(スクフェス2)(Love Live SIF2) Ver. 1.11.3 Mod menu [God Mode | Score Multiplier | AutoDance + Perfect/Great/Good % Sliders]

Post number 259 has been selected as best answered.

Another question for those who are able to log-in with mod but can't enter the event:
are you using the signed apk (non-root) or the unsigned one (root required) ?

Another question for those who are able to log-in with mod but can't enter the event:
are you using the signed apk (non-root) or the unsigned one (root required) ?
It's seems like @G-Bo ッ still haven't thought @Yaskashije how to make working unsigned apks and since the modder has no intention to update this mod(for now) the only working wersion is signed!

But still He could've word it better, because after reading I understood that he was planning to add new features on future updates,not that due to strick protection he can't update mod

I wonder if macro or emulated screen taps from external apps will work. I think it's the only way to have autoplay if the game can easily detect signatures and modified game files.

Tags Tags
ll sif llsif love live love live sif2 スクフェス2 ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2 miracle live ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2 ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2 cheat ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2 hack ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2 mod ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2(スクフェス2) ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2(スクフェス2)cheat ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2(スクフェス2)hack ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル2(スクフェス2)mod