Broken Link Ragnarok M: Eternal Love 5.0 CBT | Private Server | EXP | Droprate | Zeny | Max level

KFC

Just Crazy
Jun 16, 2018
Mars
Atm this is just scam. Why ? After one day, you deleted my account and character. The only option to register an account is login with google. You also collect the email password. Be careful, people, with this private server.
:pepe025: :pepe025: :pepe025: :pepe025: :pepe025:

RomSea

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 16, 2023
Atm this is just scam. Why ? After one day, you deleted my account and character. The only option to register an account is login with google. You also collect the email password. Be careful, people, with this private server.
We have now fixed all the bugs. We just have bad news. We need to clear all data. I will remove the level limit of BASE Potion (XL) and JOB Potion (XL) so that level 1 can be used. and add 2000$ coupon *Note: You must register again. and download new apps I think I'll open the server and sign up before 9 p.m. I'm really sorry.

RomSea

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 16, 2023
lol not scam bro plz check discord