Not Working Ragnarok Origin ROM

Hirza

Platinian
Apr 14, 2020
Oz
Well guys, all the server will be wiped, on the upcoming update, resetting everything, and only have 1 server, so for now, don't play it yet, and wait for the update. For the top up, don't worry, the credit will transfer to new server, which means you can buy stuff with the new credits
Please update the news when we can play the game again, thank you

Izaki Haruno

Platinian
Jul 18, 2017
Please update the news when we can play the game again, thank you
I already said the game is shutting down, the game is no longer exist. No more game, so there is no news to add. There are multiple RO Origin mobiles you can play if you want -
RO Origin NA - RO: Origin (Ragnarok) Website
RO Origin Asia - https://roolover.asia/

I don't personally recommend playing, but do what you want.

Reactions: Hirza

Hirza

Platinian
Apr 14, 2020
Oz
I already said the game is shutting down, the game is no longer exist. No more game, so there is no news to add. There are multiple RO Origin mobiles you can play if you want -
RO Origin NA - RO: Origin (Ragnarok) Website
RO Origin Asia - https://roolover.asia/

I don't personally recommend playing, but do what you want.
I already try RO origin NA, the text is broke, like word 'you' become 'Y ou'. No giveaway from website, but you can use one time only code, ILOVERO, and got all good stuff, cat coin, zenny, and copper. Basically, its same as the deleted game

Izaki Haruno

Platinian
Jul 18, 2017
I already try RO origin NA, the text is broke, like word 'you' become 'Y ou'. No giveaway from website, but you can use one time only code, ILOVERO, and got all good stuff, cat coin, zenny, and copper. Basically, its same as the deleted game
Yeah, if I have to be honest, LOR is the best RO Origin Mobile private server, all of the other server is play to gain type of server, the Asia server does give you like 500 catnip daily, sometime a lot more depends on the date, but it honestly doesn't feel rewarding to me, since I already played LOR, I can't put my time on Asia that much, it makes me bored so fast, but on Asia, I don't know if the event is still on, but you can also easily level doing the daily quest, it might have been gone though. Either way, good luck with finding new "good" private server, I've been searching for one as well

Arifin79

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 3, 2017
Bullshit.

They're not shutting down, LOR is basically RO Asia. They closed the private server and reopen new RO so they can gain new player base and $$$ back.

Take at look the website design, it's like done by 14 years old kiddo and their facebook looks like a joke with full of animal pictures.

Reactions: Hirza