Not Working RagnaRush - R.o Mobile Ver. 5.0 - Free rewards and giveways

ehilla41

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 13, 2018
Philippines
lots of people will quit again because of the high price of mats in exchange, rush should just put all the mats in item shop.

acemark

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
1st Place Tester
VIP
May 19, 2018
Your heart
If you do that ill spend money on your server. We want to be ready on pvp and guild wars dont make us play hard.

ehilla41

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 13, 2018
Philippines
but now we have a problem in exchange, because some low level mats have the price of millions zeny per pcs and it might takes many days before it goes back or never because no one will put that item in exchange.

ehilla41

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 13, 2018
Philippines
just yesterday because of the high price of items that i restocking in exchange i lose millions of zeny because of the listing fee in exchange how could other put their items in exchange if they lose zeny because no one will buy their items.

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
This is a dead server now. Never been updated for months now. Still too many bug havent been fixed and also I messaged the guy on forum and not responding. I've played this for over two months and so and even donated some. Now i just I transferred to different server because I realized I just wasted money on this server. Too bad this server has a lot of potential but no updates or anything. :/ Maybe just a few people only play this now or just some login to do dailies but no one actually plays it. :/

acemark

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
1st Place Tester
VIP
May 19, 2018
Your heart
This is a dead server now. Never been updated for months now. Still too many bug havent been fixed and also I messaged the guy on forum and not responding. I've played this for over two months and so and even donated some. Now i just I transferred to different server because I realized I just wasted money on this server. Too bad this server has a lot of potential but no updates or anything. :/ Maybe just a few people only play this now or just some login to do dailies but no one actually plays it. :/
What server?. Can you drop or pm me tge site. Thanks

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
Its ok play other servers, its a free world anyone can play anything.
About updates, i dont know what updates you mean.

• Sad
Reactions: D·Doze

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
What server?. Can you drop or pm me tge site. Thanks
Pm me i will give you a great new server that we've been playing now. We all came to Rush also and transferred there because this guy don't know about updates lol.

Everyone message me if you want to transfer to a new Rom server. Dont play on this server anymore, its just a waste of money and time.

acemark

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
1st Place Tester
VIP
May 19, 2018
Your heart
Pm me i will give you a great new server that we've been playing now. We all came to Rush also and transferred there because this guy don't know about updates lol.

Everyone message me if you want to transfer to a new Rom server. Dont play on this server anymore, its just a waste of money and time.
Check pm. Thats great. Yeah this rush server is not good. No updates to many bugs and not active

acemark

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
1st Place Tester
VIP
May 19, 2018
Your heart
To many bugs. You cant finished adventure book lvl scout because the quest is missing. My other items is gone. All my exchange vend is gone too. Equipments and other materials on exchange is worth 100m to 4billion. Wtf xD.