PMT FREE MOD Re:END ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED STAT POINTS

1. Random, rare drop from all monsters except if they have 100% drop rate for their main drop

2. Can grow in the clover field at the farm. Seems to be based off of kills or playtime?

3. Can probably be given by the NPC at the farm that collects mats as well? Amount increases based on the last time you interacted with them

Next two are just for completions sake. Don't worry about them for now because you're better off just running around killing things than actively trying to farm them from these

4. Okokkori has a main drop of broccoli, very low chance. Randomly found at END, fixed spawn at Castle Ruins B1 and Room of Secrets

5. White Okokkori has a main drop of white broccoli, also extremely low chance. The boss rarely spawns every 1000 floors at END, you'll need to do a ton of grinding for other rare drops to even reliably encounter it

Has anyone even got one?

Has anyone even got one?
Yeah, I've gotten 4 white broccoli and about 200 regular ones all from random monster drops prior to this update. Room of Secrets is a good grinding spot if you have some books to help kill the boss quickly with magic but even with 850 broccoli points I'm still not guaranteed to get at least one to drop every 20ish kills 😅

Yeah, I've gotten 4 white broccoli and about 200 regular ones all from random monster drops prior to this update. Room of Secrets is a good grinding spot if you have some books to help kill the boss quickly with magic but even with 850 broccoli points I'm still not guaranteed to get at least one to drop every 20ish kills 😅

Where's the Room of secrets located and what books? How to you use it to kill the boss?

Where's the Room of secrets located and what books? How to you use it to kill the boss?
Hidden path starts here in Demon Lord Castle Ruins 2F. Books and grimoires add to the multiplier of magic alongside the shards, crystals and gems. Four of these new bosses are stacked and will kill you even with the mod and near max multipliers in luck/defense lol, I can currently kill it with two bursts of magic with 2mil points in int

Attachments

• d5hJk8kMl3.jpg
    d5hJk8kMl3.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 52
Hidden path starts here in Demon Lord Castle Ruins 2F. Books and grimoires add to the multiplier of magic alongside the shards, crystals and gems. Four of these new bosses are stacked and will kill you even with the mod and near max multipliers in luck/defense lol, I can currently kill it with two bursts of magic with 2mil points in int

So what's the best way in killing them? Hmm need more damage. Even levelling up is slow

Looooooool BRUUUUUUUUH You can't even kill ONE. assistance please
Yeaaah you gotta start collecting stuff to increase your multipliers haha, extra points alone only goes so far especially with newer content

Farm layer 2 of the abyss and invest any points you get into respawn. You'll get light and dark books, rage and luck gems, plus magic shards

There's much better farming spots for gems and books that don't rely on respawn rate like Abyss Layer 5-2 or the side rooms of Demon Lord's Castle but you might not have enough multipliers to reliably overkill for gem drops yet

Reactions: Tuyul12
Is there a guide somewhere for this game? I cant seem to use the stairs in the demon lords castle, all i get is a japanese pop-up 😅

Yeah, the mod stopped working when reincarnating again

Is there a guide somewhere for this game? I cant seem to use the stairs in the demon lords castle, all i get is a japanese pop-up 😅
There's a subreddit for the game with a Japanese wiki linked there. The wiki doesn't have much info on the newest bit of content atm though

If you're referring to the stairs in the screenshot above, you need 'Fragment of the Ring' (drops from Extra Guardian, one of the x500 floor bosses of END) to move within the room so you might need at least one to enter

update fix mod , add 99,999,999 points.
please check again and test it
i already test again on samsusng test lab , samsung galaxy s24+ and worked :

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Reactions: Tuyul12
Tags Tags
rpg