PMT FREE MOD Rebel Racing Ver. 26.10.18610 MOD Menu APK | Activate Nitro | Frozen AI Enemies

Just as you start the race turn the freeze on and off and run your car as norm, and you can win each race however at the last race on the C range cars the game started to give a "unable to connect to server's error

So had to uninstall it :-/

Yeah, it's a long time to wait energy recovered. Each game was not that long, but the energy things was forever

Just as you start the race turn the freeze on and off and run your car as norm, and you can win each race however at the last race on the C range cars the game started to give a "unable to connect to server's error

So had to uninstall it :-/

I just finished all class C mission, just cleared the latest boss on C class. I didn't get any connection error message. Just activate the freeze mod, nitro mod would get you connection error. At least until beginning of class B mission, the freeze mod works perfectly.

I just finished all class C mission, just cleared the latest boss on C class. I didn't get any connection error message. Just activate the freeze mod, nitro mod would get you connection error. At least until beginning of class B mission, the freeze mod works perfectly.
So does the mod then work fine passed class B missions all the way to Class A?

I've reinstalled the mod and have started again, it's their fuel system that's most annoying that Inhave to wait 12min each for 1fuel to really a total of 8, 96 mins....if only the was a Fuel & Money mod added to this mod ....

So does the mod then work fine passed class B missions all the way to Class A?
I'm still on class B, still farming for money, but I never encountered connection problem. Just need to beat the last boss, but the money required was astronomous to upgrade the car. Indeed the fuel system rather annoying. I rather play nitro nation, for we could farming money from PvP there.

2 days normal played, 1 day with error after race. Then - ban.
Did you used nitro hack? This is my third day and I didn't get banned. I'm not playing the game as hard as first day anymore. Still farming for money for last update to fight the final boss on B rank.

My original game is at class A, car maxed unable to beat the boss to move to Class S as it requires 6 fuel to race and your maxed out car is useless. I've tried twice with the mod and get an error at the end of Class C boss race.

If only I could mod my existing game...time to find another unless a mod with unlimited fuel and money becomes available.

• Haha
Reactions: BattleAngel
Apologies I could not edit my last comment on time and do not know how to delete it.

**The error I got was at the end of Class B boss race not Class C

Tags Tags
classic cards drag racing hypercasual racing rebel racing rebel racing cheat rebel racing hack rebel racing mod single player