Not Working Rebirth Civilization [ CN ]

beidou

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 10, 2022
Happy Star
Hey Genius Man
I'm 100% sure you don't understand what I'm saying but I'll explain again
I can't even remember the number of games I've played so far.so i have much more experience than you
Writing me a simple private server logic does not change the reality of the game.
Does it make sense to you to make a few million CP with 60% free stuff? I wrote that many people on the server have 5.5 billion cp.When should we catch these high cp people 6 months later? Will this server be up until then? If you are offering a private server, you should think about them first. When your server is good, players will buy anyway.
at least you can enjoy the game with a few hundred million cp so that it can evolve for free and buy some if the game likes it
The game has only tricks of numbers
For example, if the value spent to improve an item is 100, they made it 100000.
The effect of things bought / earned with free diamonds while doing missions remains at very funny levels. So it is no different from a normal game.
The VIP system is the same. Even if it's VIP 3333, it doesn't have much effect on the game.
Spin a few more wheels and earn a few thousand more CP
I wrote a high connection speed to better explain and imagine the situation. Here is my connection speed. View attachment 432036
Bro, first of all, let me tell you that the VPN you are connected to has not reached the speed of your actual network, so it is the VPN that slows down the speed.

Kowzi

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 4, 2020
Russia
The site administration had to review the games that are being posted on the site, it's already the 6th game today that I install and it doesn't work anymore because of the server closed.